Though only 22, Matt has had the privilege to share the stage with Grammy
Award winning blues legends Buddy Guy and Sugar Blue, along with
national touring artists like Bryon Shepard, The California Guitar Trio, and Sean Carney.
He plays Classic Rock, Folk, Slide Blues, Country, and Country Roots Blues. Matt
compliments his finger style guitar playing with soulful vocals that belie his
age. He enjoys playing venues of all sizes and interacting with the
audience while playing a mix of classics from every genre to keep crowds of all ages entertained.
Matt has performed at iconic venues such as The Bitter End (Greenwich Village NY), The Historic Lyric
Theater (Lexington, KY), and The Wheeler Theater (Port Townsend, WA).
He has also played music festivals including The Acoustic Blues Festival (Port Townsend, WA) and The
Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival (Gahanna, OH).
Previous venues include:
- The Bitter End - New York City, New York
- Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival - Gahanna, OH
- The Historic Lyric Theater - Lexington, KY
- Natalie's Coal Fired Pizza - Columbus, OH - w/ The California Guitar Trio
- The Midland Theater - Newark, OH. Invited on stage by Buddy Guy
- The Boiler Room - Port Townsend, WA
- The Wheeler Theatre - Port Townsend, WA
- The Acoustic Blues and Jazz Festival - Port Townsend, WA
- Notes - Columbus, OH
- The Bourbon Festival - Grove City, OH
- MudFlats - Galena, OH. w/The Sean Carney Band
- Oliver's Burgers Steaks & Bourbon - Columbus, OH
- The Barn - Zanesville, OH
- Georgetown Vineyards - Cambridge, OH
- Gatsby’s - Gahanna, OH
- Stadz Pizza - Blacklick, OH
- Hop Yard 62 - Grove City, OH
- The Elk's Club - Grove City, OH
- Mother Stewart's - Springfield, OH
- Combustion Brewery and Taproom - Pickerington, OH